Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Tumeremo vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Tumeremo vs Matam, Senegal
Tumeremo vs Waipoua Forest, New Zealand
Tumeremo vs Oshima, Japan
Tumeremo vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Oakland, Md, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Harnosand vs Acajutla
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Münster
Albany, Western Australia vs Guaymas
Tillabery vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
- The distance between Tumeremo, Venezuela and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 10,521 km or 6,538 mi.
- To reach Tumeremo in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 345.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Tumeremo bearing 183° or S .
- Tumeremo has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Tumeremo is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 40.4 °C (72.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.7 °C (51.7°F) less in Tumeremo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1017.3 mm (40.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1017.3 l/m² (24.97 US gal/ft²) or 10,173,000 l/ha (1,087,561 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 61.7° higher in Tumeremo than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tumeremo relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Tumeremo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tumeremo vs Kirovograd, Ukraine
Tumeremo vs San Juan, Dominican Republic
Tumeremo vs Wakayama, Japan
Tumeremo vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Baruunkharaa, Mongolia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Hikone, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Livingstone vs Kano
Abashiri vs Rio Verde
Malye Karmakuly vs Freetown
Kinston, Nc vs Elat’Ma
Tumeremo vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tumeremo
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 709.9 kms (441.1 miles) WNW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 377.3 kms (234.5 miles) NNW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) WNW
- Maracay, Venezuela - 756.1 kms (469.9 miles) WNW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) NW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) NW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 249.9 kms (155.3 miles) WNW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 661 kms (410.8 miles) W
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 679.9 kms (422.5 miles) W
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 694.7 kms (431.7 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo