| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tumeremo in April is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Tumeremo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tumeremo, Venezuela
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tumeremo:
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 709.9 kms (441.1 miles) WNW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 377.3 kms (234.5 miles) NNW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) WNW
- Maracay, Venezuela - 756.1 kms (469.9 miles) WNW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) NW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) NW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 249.9 kms (155.3 miles) WNW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 661 kms (410.8 miles) W
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 679.9 kms (422.5 miles) W
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 694.7 kms (431.7 miles) WSW